Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Happening Again (Sutton Sunset)

I remember thinking all through the week about how good it would be to get out of the city and to let the winding country roads be the guide. We spent a sun-filled day with smiling friends on the deck and time quietly flew past us in the fluttering trees above. My friend, Stewart, was at the wheel when he suddenly got excited to cross the top of the hill and to find the surreal sunset view waiting for us. I stuck my hand out the window into the rushing wind and felt the resonance from the orange glow being translated through the gentle pressure residing in my third eye.

My daily focus from the week, manifested itself into real moments, making my day with my friends an incredibly simple & powerful collection of scenes. I was propelled from my body by this sunset and I didn't return until very late into the night. We laughed about how easy and simple it was to reach that feeling. All we had to do was smile, laugh & drive.

Best,

Vish

(You Are My Symphonic)

No comments:

Post a Comment